About Me

My photo

I am the wife to a wonderful and dedicated man. He has taken on the biggest role a man could step into and became a wonderful father to my children. We have survived a very long deployment, which I feel has made our family stronger and able to communicate better. I have 4 children ages 21, 18,16 and 13. With only 2 boys left at home, we spend most of our time watching football, karate, hiking and exploring.  I have recently learned how to crochet and have been busily making photo props and fun items for friends' newborn babies.

I love taking pictures and started out taking fun photos of the kids, playing with some editing and this has now expanded to taking pictures for others.

I am a Scentsy consultant and love to bless others with my business. I look forward to sharing our life with you and hope that you enjoy sharing it with us. We may have a crazy life sometimes, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Simon Says Anything Goes Challenge

For card I have used toilet paper for the background, (yep you read that right, toilet paper) bootiful stamp set from stampin up and applique for the fur on the boot and pop poms. I ran white cardstock through the bigshot with a snowflake embossing folder then colored it with gelato.

I was surfing different sites and found the idea for the toilet paper on there. I obviously have not mastered this technique but it was fun to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment