Friday, August 23, 2013

A little humor in my day


This week has been box after box after box of freight  (over 90 in 3 days to be exact) at the store, getting ready for back to school and winter. We opened one box and found this skirt that we just had to take a break and have some fun with. What better way to unwind then to have the assistant manager put on the kids XL (14) skirt and to a little curtsey, then back to unpacking boxes we went.

Today while cleaning the store and refolding for the 1000th time we came across a little present from one of our little shoppers. She was tired of her sucker and didn't want the shirt so she stuck it all together and left us a "present" Another great job the assistant and our favorite associate.  The funniest part of the gift was.....


It was left on this shirt that says "I love candy" HAHAHAHA!!!! Yep funny stuff happens all the time at work, or maybe it really isn't that funny and we are just so tired of cleaning, unpacking, folding, hanging up clothes and messes that we have lost our sane minds and think this is the funny part of the day. We in all honesty love our jobs and most of the time our customers are great to work with, but like any job there is stress and we have to find the best in every situation.
 
On a totally different note, I was asked to join my Scentsy business in a networking group and I am so excited to be a part of this. I will meet once a month with other home based businesses and in turn we will be using the referral program. I am looking forward to getting my name out there even more and blessing peoples lives and helping moms stay at home and be moms.  I love meeting new people and this is one of the big reasons I joined Scentsy.
 
Well its off to bed for me, up early as football officially starts in the morning, first game for us. Good luck to my son. He loves what he does and we are so proud of him for being a dedicated student and athlete.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment