Monday, August 19, 2013

Blessing others

I went to the football practice tonight and met with some of the team moms and a few parents. I was a little disappointed that the other parents didn't know I was coming, but the moms that I did talk to were very appreciative of what I was doing to help them out. I am so happy that I can pay it forward to these boys. I am a little worried that they want to close it all out in only 10 days, but maybe under pressure works best for these boys :)  
I have been trying to get some webinar training in tonight, but am finding it hard to focus and just want to be lazy, maybe tomorrow will be the time to do it and let my mind just relax tonight. I just know that all the training I am getting for myself is going to benefit my team and my business, which in turn benefits my family. I will be able to stay at home with my kids and be involved in all their activities.

On my way home, I glance at the beautiful sky and had to pull over to take a picture, it was so breath taking and amazing. God is so amazing in his creations.

With all that being sad I am going to go hang with my youngest while his siblings are out with friends. May be a good time for a board game.
Night all

No comments:

Post a Comment