Tuesday, August 20, 2013

another good day.

I thought there was suppose to be a blue moon tonight, but when I went out to look at it, it was covered by the clouds so I could not see that it was blue.  The neighbor kid was just getting home from work so I asked him if it looked blue to him and of course he said not really. I was really kind of bummed, I was looking forward to seeing a blue moon. I will look again tomorrow night as I heard it was suppose to be tonight and tomorrow.

I was contacted by a networking group in my area that wants me to join them for monthly meetings, I think I am going to finally get my business going in the right direction which I am super excited about. I have been doing trainings online and praying that opportunities would come my way to help my family out. This just may be the answer I have been waiting for.

Tomorrow as I head out the door for work I am going to remember to grab any business materials that will help me on the spot, when anyone asks about Scentsy. I will have books, light bulbs (everyone always needs these) and my join/host brochures.  I have been told many times that I need to have these things in the car at all times, but I have never done it, so now is the best time to start and become 100% focused.

As I go to bed tonight I am sending tons of prayers to god, I am praying for friends in Montana that are threatened by the fire, I am praying for a friends father that had a heart attack this morning and for a friend, which I am not sure what is going on with her, but from the sounds of things today, whatever it is, is not good. Hug your family tonight and say a prayer for those suffering.

God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment